The foundation program provides an opportunity for students who do not meet our rigorous entry requirement to a Bachelor’s degree to upgrade their skills through a pre-university entry program. The objective of the foundation program is to provide an alternative pathway to tertiary education programs for students who are disadvantaged by their geographical location, family situation, education history or other circumstances.
It equips students with the skills and capabilities to enter tertiary study. The program focuses on entry to undergraduate degrees in Business, Tourism & Hospitality, Psychology and IT.
Download the Pathway Programs brochure here
||8 Months (2 trimesters comprising of 4 months each)
||February, June and October
|Total tuition fees*
||S$10,807 * including prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)
||The details of the payment will be provided in your Student Contract. Please contact us for further details.
(students to choose any 5 subjects)
|• English Fundamentals 1
• Communication across cultures
• Critical Thinking
• Introduction to Learning & Development
|• Introduction to Mathematics
• Human Perspectives on World Geography
• Introduction to Information Technology
• English Fundamentals 2
For a comprehensive listing and outline of the respective course subjects, please click here.
Prospective students must have successfully attained the equivalent of Year 11 in the Australian secondary education system with a pass level that would allow progression to Year 12; international examples of equivalent qualifications include:
- Singapore: GCE’O Levels with grade C average in five subjects and be 17 years of age at the point of entry
- Hong Kong: HKCEE Form 5 with Grade C in four subjects
- Japan: Kotogakko 2 with 4.0 average
- South Korea: Senior High School Year 2 with C average
- China: Senior Middle School 2 with 60% average
- Myanmar: Completion of BEHS with 70% average
- Vietnam: Year 11 with GPA 6.0
- Indonesia: SMU 2 with GPA 7.0
- Philippines: Certificate of graduation Year 11 with 75% average
- Taiwan: Senior high school Year 11 with C average
- India: Year 11 with 60% average
- Malaysia: SPM with passes in 5 academic subjects with a C average
- Thailand: Matayom 5 with 60% average
- IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in each macro-skill)) or
- Satisfactory completion of JCU Singapore English Language Preparatory Program Level 2
International Students – IELTS Requirement
Students need to successfully complete ten (10) subjects with a minimum pass of 50% per subject and secure an overall 65% to progress to the JCU undergraduate program.
Please direct enquiries to the email@example.com.
**Note: International students in Singapore on a Student Pass are not permitted to work. For more information please visit http://www.ica.gov.sg
JCU Singapore is required to be EduTrust-certified as it enrols international students. The EduTrust certification scheme is administered by the Council for Private Education (CPE), a statutory board that was formed in 2009. EduTrust requires all students to be covered under a Fee Protection Scheme and in JCU Singapore, it is provided through an insurance protection scheme.
Further, EduTrust also requires that the students must be covered under a medical insurance coverage for the students’ hospitalisation, surgery and treatment costs throughout their course duration. JCU Singapore will advise in the Standard Student Contract the total amount of insurance payable. For more details please visit the CPE website: www.cpe.gov.sg
Although JCU Singapore endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this information, there is no guarantee it will remain accurate all year. Applicants are advised to confirm program details with the appropriate school before making an application.