Job title: Executive Admissions
Job posted: 6 March 2018
Closing Date: 18 March 2018
Established in 2003, the Singapore campus of James Cook University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs from James Cook University Australia. James Cook University Australia is recognized internationally as a leading research university and is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world (ARWU ranking). James Cook University focuses on providing high quality education that is both rewarding and fulfilling for students. Please visit http://www.jcu.edu.sg or http://www.jcu.edu.au for more information.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
Contribute to the achievement of annual student enrolment targets by ensuring that all administrative processes related to the university admissions and immigration processing are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain up to date records on new student applications
- Liaise with internal departments on student admission requirements
- Administer the University’s admissions process
- Understand the various entry requirements and course information
- New student application processing and assessment procedure
- Processing of ICA student pass application and student finance
- Provide clerical support
- Perform data entry role associated with the university admissions systems
- Provide ad hoc duties as required including Front Desk duties
Key Selection Criteria
- A basic degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience at tasks which are methodical and require high accuracy
- Work as a team member supporting other team members especially in times of high workload
- Ability to work in a diligent, organized, proactive and methodical manner
- Ability to analyse and interpret information against a given set of criteria
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia. The University offers Bachelor & Master Programs in Business, Psychology, Information Technology & Education at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.