Job title: Executive Campus Activities
Job posted: 13 June 2018
Closing Date: 28 June 2018
The Singapore campus of James Cook University is fully owned by James Cook University Australia, which is ranked in the top 2%* of universities in the world. James Cook University Australia established its Singapore campus in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers a suite of university level programs at the Singapore campus covering the areas of Business, Information Technology, Psychology, Education, Accounting, Arts, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Games Design, Tourism and Hospitality.
James Cook University offers Higher Degree by Research programs# such as Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and pathways to a higher degree. Additionally, the campus offers courses at the pre-university level, specifically designed to provide pathways for students who are unable to immediately meet university entrance standards.
Singapore is an interesting place to live and provides easy access to other countries in the region. The position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to expand their cultural experience, live in a fascinating and exciting city. Please visit http://www.jcu.edu.sg or http://www.jcu.edu.au for more information.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
Executive Campus Activities
- Organize sports, events, activities and programmes to enhance students’ non-academic skills
- Facilitate student participation in diverse enrichment programmes
- Create opportunities for students’ growth and welfare on and off campus
- Deliver community engagement activities
- Increase alumni activities and expand alumni network
- Set up, supervise, guide and counsel student clubs and organizations
- Promote a campus experience focused on learning combined with leisure, interests and sports activities
- Ensure cross cultural education through workshops and activities
- Increased community involvement
- Facilitate ICA requirements
- Plan, manage and execute student orientation programmes
Key selection criteria
- Experience in organizing sports, sporting events
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably in the education industry
- Passion for outdoor sports and games
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia.
*The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2017
#The Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) program is also available