Job title: Executive Student Support
Job posted: 12 March 2018
Closing Date: 25 March 2018
The Singapore campus of James Cook University is fully owned by James Cook University Australia, which is ranked in the top 2%* of universities in the world. James Cook University Australia established its Singapore campus in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers a suite of university level programs at the Singapore campus covering the areas of Business, Information Technology, Psychology, Education, Accounting, Arts, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Games Design, Tourism and Hospitality.
James Cook University offers Higher Degree by Research programs# such as Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and pathways to a higher degree.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
- Manage the Student Service Counter and provide assistance to student/parents request received through Student Service Counter, phone or email
- Responsible for the Student Course Administration including admissions, enrollment. Assist in deferment/withdrawal, class attendance, etc.
- Manage student pass and all formalities for International student’s immigration
- Administer student contracts in your designated region
- Maintain relevant student records in university system and physical dockets
- Develop & maintain a good working knowledge of JCU policy and procedures relating to preparation for course commencement
- Ensure documentation and record keeping complies with the University and its quality assurance requirements
- Ensure timely enrollment of subjects for students every trimester in the Student Management System
- Any other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Company
- Cashier duties
Key Selection Criteria
- Bachelor degree or Diploma with at least 2 years related working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in mandarin
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia.
* The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2017
# The Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) program is also available