Job title: In Country Representative – China (Based in Shanghai)
Job posted: 7 April 2017
Closing Date: 30 April 2017
Established in 2003, the Singapore campus of James Cook University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs from James Cook University Australia. James Cook University Australia is recognized internationally as a leading research university and is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world (ARWU ranking). James Cook University focuses on providing high quality education that is both rewarding and fulfilling for students. Please visit http://www.jcu.edu.sg or http://www.jcu.edu.au for more information.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
In Country Representative - China (Based in Shanghai)
- Assist the Regional Manager to design marketing strategies to recruit students from China
- Implement agreed strategies for the China market to achieve student enrolment targets
- Operate within the established budget provided for in country marketing
- Provide agent training and support to ensure agents operate in accord with JCU Singapore’s guidelines
- Build relationships with appropriate local institutions through on-going communication and attending events, fairs and exhibitions
- Provide monthly performance reports to the Regional Manager
- Provide market intelligence to the Regional Manager on marketing opportunities
- Keep a diary of appointments
Key selection criteria:
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related industry
- Good industry knowledge in China
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a diligent, organised, proactive and methodical manner
- Ability to analyse and interpret information against a given set of criteria
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position. Kindly state your current and expected salary.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia. The University offers Bachelor & Master Programs in Business, Psychology, Information Technology & Education at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.