Job title: In Country Representative – India (Based in Delhi)
Job posted: 16 April 2018
Closing Date: 24 April 2018
The Singapore campus of James Cook University is fully owned by James Cook University Australia, which is ranked in the top 2%* of universities in the world. James Cook University Australia established its Singapore campus in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers a suite of university level programs at the Singapore campus covering the areas of Business, Information Technology, Psychology, Education, Accounting, Arts, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Games Design, Tourism and Hospitality.
James Cook University offers Higher Degree by Research programs# such as Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and pathways to a higher degree.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
In Country Representatives – India Based in (Delhi)
- Assist the Regional Manager to design marketing strategies to recruit students from India
- Implement agreed strategies for the India market to achieve student enrolment targets
- Operate within the established budget provided for in country marketing
- Provide agent training and support to ensure agents operate in accord with JCU Singapore’s guidelines
- Build relationships with appropriate local institutions through on-going communication and attend events, fairs and exhibitions
- Provide monthly performance reports to the Regional Manager
- Provide market intelligence to the Regional Manager on marketing opportunities
- Keep a diary of appointments
Key selection criteria:
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related industry
- Good industry knowledge in India
- *Bilingual in written & spoken English and Hindi to effectively liaise with non-English speaking agents and students in India
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a diligent, organised, proactive and methodical manner
- Ability to analyse and interpret information against a given set of criteria
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: email@example.com. Please state the position & location you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia.
*The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2017
#The Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) program is also available