Job title: Regional Manager Indochina - Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos
Job posted: 4 August 2017
Closing Date: 25 August 2017
Established in 2003, the Singapore campus of James Cook University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs from James Cook University Australia. James Cook University Australia is recognized internationally as a leading research university and is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world (ARWU ranking). James Cook University focuses on providing high quality education that is both rewarding and fulfilling for students. Please visit http://www.jcu.edu.sg or http://www.jcu.edu.au for more information.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
Regional Manager Indochina - Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos (Based in Singapore)
- Design and implement marketing strategies to recruit students from Indochina with a particular focus on Myanmar
- Achieve student number and revenue targets established for the market and manage the budget
- Provide market intelligence to the Director Marketing on marketing opportunities
- Manage performance of agents in the region and ensure all activities are in accord with the agent quality management framework
- Provide regular performance reports to JCU Management
- Manage the operations of the marketing team for the region
- Maximise the number of marketing channels (including digital) used in the region and ensure good integration of each into a total annual marketing plan.
Key selection criteria:
- Bachelor level degree with a Marketing major
- Bilingual in both written and spoken English and Burmese to effectively liaise with non-English speaking agents and students in Myanmar
- 5 years’ experience in education student recruitment and marketing
- Well-developed skills in networking and building relationships
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to motivate team members to maximize their work performance
- Proficient in office programs, particularly in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Team player with a strong commitment to a team approach
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: email@example.com Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia. The University offers Bachelor & Master Programs in Business, Psychology, Information Technology & Education at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.