Job title: Senior Executive Electronic Marketing China (based in Singapore)
Job posted: 16 June 2017
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Established in 2003, the Singapore campus of James Cook University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs from James Cook University Australia. James Cook University Australia is recognized internationally as a leading research university and is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world (ARWU ranking). James Cook University focuses on providing high quality education that is both rewarding and fulfilling for students. Please visit http://www.jcu.edu.sg or http://www.jcu.edu.au for more information.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
Senior Executive Electronic Marketing China (based in Singapore)
Contribute to the achievement of student targets through best practices in digital media and the running of online marketing plans designed to engage, inform and influence target audiences in China (including but not restricted to prospective, current and past students).
- Support JCU Singapore's promotion and its programs using online marketing channels in China
- Provide support to the development, management and creation of content for social and digital channels
- Support the Regional Manager, China, in the management, development and implementation of the annual electronic marketing plan for the China market
- Run marketing campaigns across digital and social channels and measure its performance
- Develop info graphics for various social media sites
- Contribute to the building, development and management of web pages/micro sites/applications
- Conduct keyword research including cataloguing and indexing target keyword phrases
- Use Google analytics analysis for keyword mining
- Continuously improve content, information architecture and navigation elements of sites
- Provide ongoing and regular reports on the success of various digital marketing activities
- Provide updates on best practices in electronic marketing, use of social media platforms and search strategies (SEO/SEM)
- Provide statistical analysis to which our channels meet the needs of users
- Contribute to the alumni web presence and engage with alumni to develop an effective word of mouth marketing channel relevant to the China market
- Maintain alumni database and alumni related campaigns
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor level degree in any appropriate discipline
- Demonstrated experience in SEM and SEO
- Proficient in HTML/php/asp/jsp
- Experience working with Baidu or relevant Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in creating content including info graphics and video content
- High level command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Interest and passion in the Web, internet trends, technology, design
- Team player with the ability to contribute
- Enthusiastic innovative and hardworking with a proven track record
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia. The University offers Bachelor & Master Programs in Business, Psychology, Information Technology & Education at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.