Job title: Senior Manager, Graduate Branding
Job posted: 11 July 2018
Closing Date: 25 July 2018
James Cook University Australia is recognized internationally as a leading research university and is ranked among the top 2% universities (ARWU ranking) in the world for academic and research performance. We focus on providing high quality education that is both rewarding and fulfilling for students. James Cook University Australia established its Singapore campus in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers a suite of university level programs at the Singapore campus covering the areas of Business, Information Technology, Psychology, Education, Accounting, Arts, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Games Design, Tourism and Hospitality.
James Cook University offers Higher Degree by Research programs# such as Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy and pathways to a higher degree. Additionally, the campus offers courses at the pre-university level, specifically designed to provide pathways for students who are unable to immediately meet university entrance standards.
The campus is growing and very friendly and academic staff across the disciplines and administrative staff often interact. At any time, there are students on campus from at least 40 different countries, mainly from the region, but also including a growing cohort from Europe. Please visit http://www.jcu.edu.sg or http://www.jcu.edu.au for more information.
We are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
Senior Manager, Graduate Branding
Spearhead the graduate branding strategy for the employability of JCU graduates from the Singapore campus in the region. Innovative branding professional for communicating these graduates’ unique and compelling value towards the achievement of business needs of organisations. Strategic and operational lead for the management of the brand and visual identity. Brand champion to consolidate the importance of brand in terms of client experience, values and behaviours.
- Lead and manage graduate branding and visual identity for JCUS
- Establish and drive the image of JCU graduates from the Singapore campus in the employment market
- Develop brand activation and effective positioning in the markets
- Champion the JCU graduate brand to consolidate the importance of brand in terms of client experience and values and behaviours
- Develop and execute branding programs that increase the JCUS brand identity and brand awareness to prospective employers and other stakeholders
- Research and develop competitive advantage analysis
- Develop contact strategies – map and design touchpoints with target audiences
- Content management - Oversee content quality, messaging performance and optimisation
- Use interactive digital technology for effective, timely and efficient outcomes
- Reporting on the outcomes of electronic marketing campaigns and activities
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor level degree with major in journalism, communications or marketing
- 10 years relevant experience
- Superb communication skills
- Highly motivated with strong influencing skills
- A track record of enhancing the customer experience, including use of digital
- The ability to build compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Experienced in all stages of creating a successful branding campaign
- Excellent organisation and project management experience
- Experience with eDM, CRM systems
- High ability to collaborate and deliver under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible in their approach to the work environment
If you have the appropriate qualifications and proven experience to deliver successfully on the above responsibilities, we invite you to send in your application in confidence to the Director, Human Resources, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for in subject header. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position and an up to date CV.
We thank you for your interest and regret we are only able to notify shortlisted candidates. The University reserves the right to invite applications or, alternatively, not to make an appointment.
The Singapore campus of James Cook University (registered as James Cook University Pte Ltd in Singapore) is a wholly owned company of James Cook University Australia.
*The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2017
#The Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) program is also available