Dr. Ai Ni Teoh
Senior Lecturer, Psychology
(+65) 6709 3740
FAX (+65) 6455 2833
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), North Dakota State University, 2010 – 2015;
- Master of Social Sciences (M.Soc.Sci.), National University of Singapore, 2004 – 2007;
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), National Taiwan University, Major: Psychology, 1999 – 2003
Dr. Teoh received her Master of Social Sciences (By Research) degree from National University of Singapore and her Doctor of Philosophy (Health and Social Psychology) degree at North Dakota State University, USA. Her Master’s and Ph.D. dissertations both focused on social support effects on cardiovascular responses to stress. After being awarded her Ph.D., Dr. Teoh joined Heriot-Watt University (Malaysia Campus) as an Assistant Professor before joining James Cook University (Singapore Campus) as a Senior Lecturer in 2018.
Dr. Teoh is a researcher in health and social psychology. Her research focuses mainly on psychological and cardiovascular responses to stress. She has also developed research interest in energy behavior and attitudes toward renewable energy.
- Cardiovascular and psychological responses to stress
- Social encouragement and social comforting effects of social support
- Online social support
- Energy behaviors
- Attitudes toward renewable energy