Christmas Giveaway 2023
Christmas Giveaway 2023
By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Giveaway is being run by the Singapore campus of James Cook University Pte. Ltd., having its registered office at 149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380 (“JCUS”).
- The Giveaway is open only to persons residing in Singapore.
- 20 lucky winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message.
- Redemption depends on the availability of dates as per the information provided on https://christmaswonderland.sg/.
- Entrants are required to follow JCUS’ Instagram page depending on which platform they are using to participate in the Giveaway. Each entrant can only submit one entry. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The Giveaway runs from Friday, 1 December – 8 December 2023 (23:59)
- Each entrant is required to set their Instagram account to ‘Public’, in order for JCUS to reach out to the entrant.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is assumed by JCUS for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Content in the comments section in Instagram that contains inappropriate language, or are deemed to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, or repugnant or otherwise inappropriate in the sole and absolute opinion of JCUS will be disqualified.
- Winners shall provide their name and contact details to JCUS for prize collection.
- JCUS will use reasonable endeavours to contact the prize winners via contact details submitted on entry, within three business days of the draw. If the contact details provided are incorrect, JCUS shall not be responsible for its inability or failure to contact the winner and another winner will be selected and notified as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If a prize is unavailable, JCUS, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- JCUS’ decision regarding the prize winners is final and conclusive, and binding on all entrants. No appeal will be entertained in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
- If the usage of a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of a third party (including validity period), any dispute in relation to those terms and conditions must be directed to that party and JCUS has no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
- JCUS is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information disclosed or published in good faith, or for any suspension or disruption in the programming, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Giveaway. Accordingly, JCUS assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the fullest extent permissible under law, JCUS shall not be liable for any injury, liability, damages, costs, expenses, or losses whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into or participating in the Giveaway or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation, disqualification of entries, delay or non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
- All prize winner(s) are required to abide by the terms and conditions herein. Any winner who is found to have made a false declaration or disclosure, or omission pursuant to this Giveaway shall be deemed to have breached the terms and conditions herein, and shall be liable to be disqualified and be replaced by another winner selected by JCUS.
- By entering into this Giveaway, each entrant declares that he/she is over the age of 18, years or, if under 18 he/she has the consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to participate in the Giveaway. Where applicable, winners are required to produce their identification documents for verification upon request.
- Entry into this giveaway Giveaway signifies acceptance of all terms and conditions herein.
- If this Giveaway is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by JCUS due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of JCUS, JCUS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Giveaway, as appropriate.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
All questions and comments on the Giveaway should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]