IDOTT Contest 2021 Terms and Conditions
IDOTT Contest 2021 Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is being run by the Singapore campus of James Cook University, 149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
- The contest is open to current students, staff (except for Branding staff), alumni of James Cook University and members of the public.
- Each entrant can only submit one entry via Facebook or Instagram. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- All entries must be submitted within the contest period
- The contest period runs from 15 June (Tuesday) to 29 June 2021 (Tuesday, 4pm (GMT +8)).
- Images that contain vulgarities or deemed abusive, obscene or explicit will be disqualified.
- Each entrant is to set their Facebook/Instagram account to ‘Public’, so that we can see your entry.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The winners will be announced on 1st July (Thursday) after the contest period has ended on our Facebook and Instagram channels, and the winners will also be notified via Facebook or Instagram private message.
- The top 5 posts with the most creative content and caption selected by the Singapore campus of James Cook University will win the $200USD amazon vouchers.
- The Singapore campus of James Cook University will use reasonable endeavour to contact the prize winners via contact details submitted on entry, within two business days of the end of the contest. If the contact details supplied are recorded incorrectly, the Singapore campus of James Cook University does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a winner and another winner will be selected and notified as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Selected photos or videos will be used or featured in James Cook University’s digital channels and marketing collaterals.
- The prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Singapore campus of James Cook University, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- The Singapore campus’ decision on the prize winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the contest or otherwise.
- If the use of a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of a third party (including validity period), any dispute in relation to those terms and conditions must be directed to that party and the Singapore campus of James Cook University bears no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
- If this contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Singapore campus of James Cook University, the Singapore campus of James Cook University reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the contest, as appropriate.
- The Singapore campus of James Cook University is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this contest, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this contest. The Singapore campus of James Cook University assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Singapore campus of James Cook University will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the contest or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
- The prize winner(s) are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
- By entering this contest you agree that you are over the age of 18 years or, if under 18, you have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- Entry into this contest signifies acceptance of all conditions.
All questions and comments on the contest should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org