Kazakhstan Video contest 2021
Here’s how to win!
- Make a 1 minute video on topic “The Futuristic City of Singapore”.
- To be student of 9th, 10th and 11th year of study.
- Post it on your Instagram page with the hashtag #JCUSvideocontest2021
- Be sure to tag and follow us @jcu_singapore_ru
The top 3 posts with the most creative content and caption will win an iPad, Airpods pro, Airpods. The contest ends on 30th of September, 2021.
The winners will be announced on 8th of October (Monday) on our Instagram live stream (jcu_singapore_ru) at 18.00 Almaty time.
In case of questions, please contact Ramazan Mukhambet (Mr) In-Country Representative Central Asia, +77771150053.
By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is being run by the Singapore campus of James Cook University (JCU Singapore), 149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380
- The competition is open to the public.
- The competition runs from 6th of September 2021 (Monday) to 30th of September 2021 (Thursday) 23:59 (GMT+6).
- Each entrant can submit a 1-minute video on the topic “Futuristic city of Singapore”
- Videos that contain vulgarities or are deemed abusive, obscene, or explicit will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- The 3 winners voted will receive 3 prizes: 1st prize iPad 2020, 2nd prize Airpods Pro and 3rd prize Airpods. And their videos will be used or featured in James Cook University’s digital channels and marketing collateral.
- The winners will be announced on 8th October 2021 (Monday) on our Instagram (@jcu_singapore_ru) at 18.00 Almaty time.
- The prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
- If a prize is unavailable, JCU Singapore, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- If the use of a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of a third party (including validity period), any dispute in relation to those terms and conditions must be directed to that party and JCU Singapore has no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
- JCU Singapore’s decision as to the prize winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of JCU Singapore, JCU Singapore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- JCU Singapore is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. JCU Singapore assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- JCU Singapore will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
- The prize winner(s) are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions.