Ladies’ Corporate Grooming & Dress for Success
Aim of Workshop:
“People” & “Diamonds” have real market value once Polished! This workshop is about how you can use the use your image to communicate your personal and professional best.
First impression is crucial in today’s high competitive and globalized business world. Enhancing your presence and dress sense can boost your confidence and leave a positive impression at job interview, workplace and in any business settings. Learn practical tips and knowledge at this workshop to help you define your corporate look and project a professional image that will give you the extra edge over others.
- The importance of first impression and projecting a professional image in today’s highly competitive and globalized business world
- How to create a positive first impression
- Cultivate a professional presence – professional grooming dos and don’ts
- Professional attires dos and don’ts
- Understand various dress codes and how to dress appropriately and professionally for various fields’ job interview, workplace and different business occasions
- The 6Ps of a well-dressed Professional
- Effective use of colours and accessories to enhance visual impact
- Tips on “Dress to Influence”
Sally Tang is a UK Certified Image & Etiquette Consultant and Founder of Divine Image International. With over 12 years of corporate training experience and 15 years of working experience in people-related functions cutting across various industries, Sally is a much sought after Trainer and Speaker on image and etiquette related topics for Tertiary Institutions, Private and Government Organizations.
Sally has the track record of successfully completed more than 600 training classes and had trained to empower more than 350,000 participants from various fields.She is highly recognized in the image consultancy field and has been interviewed by Channel NewsAsia and featured in “Money Mind”, MediaCorp news, Radio 938LIVE and The Straits Times, Urban for her expertise.
Her valued clientele include MediaCorp, Citibank, AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts, Prudential Asset Management, NTUC Income Insurance Co-Operative Ltd, Manulife, Maybank, Sincere Watch Group, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore Aviation Academy, Raffles Medical Group, Public Service Division (Prime Minister’s Office), People’s Association, MINDEF, MOE, MOH and Tertiary Institutions such as NTU, NUS, SIM, SMU, SUTD and many more.
Speaker: Sally Tang