Academic Integrity Advocacy Film Competition 2022
James Cook University Singapore would like to invite students to produce a short film to win 3 prizes!
The content of the film can cover any aspects of academic integrity including but not limited to the following: raising awareness, strengthening understanding, and promoting the culture of academic integrity illustrating its values, characteristics, benefits, principles, examples, good practices, and procedures.
We envision audiences who watch the film to value academic integrity. To learn more about academic integrity, visit Academic Integrity at James Cook University, Singapore
Three top prizes include an iPad, AirPods and Jabra Stereo Headset
Acceptable forms: The short film could take any (or a combination) of the following forms:
- Comical skit
- Animation or gamification
- Journalistic style
- The short film must be produced in English with high quality sound and good lighting.
- The short film must be in Full HD 1080 pixel and in .mp4 format.
- The short film should be no longer than 3 minutes.
- There should be no physical harm to persons or animals portrayed in the film.
- There should be no nudity, no profanity, no copyright infringement of any sorts, and no form of racism. The film should be culturally sensitive and original.
- Please do NOT upload your video to a public platform (e.g., YouTube) because it will potentially become public/permanent.
- Originality: 40%
- Impact and significance: 40%
- Entertainment value: 20%
Registration period runs from 12 May 2022 (Thursday) to 14 July 2022 (Thursday, 10am, SGT)
Submission of entries will be from 15 July (Friday) to 14 August 2022 (Sunday, 11:59pm, SGT). Students who registered in the competition will be notified to submit their entries via email.
Registration for the competition at https://forms.office.com/r/BgvwtQviiz
For inquiries, contact Learning Centre Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org