World Mental Health 2022 Giveaways
World Mental Health 2022 Giveaways
By entering the World Mental Health Day 2022 giveaway organised by JCU Counselling Office, entrants agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Giveaway is being run by the Singapore campus of James Cook University ("JCU"), having its registered office at 149 Sims Drive, Singapore 387380.
- The Giveaway is only open to JCU current students.
- Each entrant may only submit one entry by taking a screenshot of Facebook or Instagram or Wechat post with #JCUselfcare and uploading on jcu.sg/jcuselfcare. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- All JCU students must provide his/her Student ID upon submission of his/her application to participate in the Giveaway, otherwise the entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be submitted within the Giveaway period which runs from 01 October 2022 (Saturday) to 15 October 2022 (Saturday) at 11.59pm (GMT +8) ("Giveaway Period").
- Images/Videos which contain vulgarities or inappropriate language, or are deemed to be abusive, obscene or repugnant will be disqualified.
- Please see the individual Facebook/Instagram/Wechat postings on the Giveaway for further information.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or fuzzy images or videos will be rejected. JCU assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Facebook/Instagram/Wechat account accounts that are suspected of being fake or spam, or of duplicate identities, or of having purchased likes in order to obtain the giveaway (as determined by JCU in its absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- The winners will be chosen 1 week after the Giveaway Period has ended.
- The winners will be notified on 21 October 2022 (Friday) via email.
- The first 50 entries will receive a $5 Capitaland Voucher. The vouchers will be sent via email.
- All entrants must comply with the prevailing Singapore Government guidelines on COVID-19 safe management measures and health protocols, and take all necessary safety precautions to prevent accidents or injuries, when preparing, taking and/or shooting the images/ videos for the Giveaway.
- JCU will use reasonable endeavours to contact the prize winners via contact details submitted upon entry of the Giveaway. If the contact details provided by the entrants are incorrect, JCU shall not be responsible for any failure in contacting the winner and another winner will be selected and notified as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Selected photos or videos will be used or featured in JCU’s digital channels and marketing collaterals, and the entrants expressly agree and consent to the collection, use, disclosure, reproduction and publication of such photos or videos by JCU.
- The prizes are not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If a prize is unavailable, JCU reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- JCU’s decision on the prize winners is final and conclusive, and binding on all entrants, and no appeal or inquiry will be entertained in relation to the conduct of the Giveaway or otherwise.
- If the use of a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing party (including validity period thereof), any dispute arising in relation to the use or terms and conditions thereof must be resolved directly with the issuing party, and shall bear no responsibility for, or resolving, such disputes.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, JCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by the law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Giveaway, as appropriate.
- JCU is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information disclosed or published in good faith, or for any malfunction of equipment, or erroneous, or suspension or disruption of programming associated with or utilised in the Giveaway, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the Giveaway. Accordingly, JCU assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of any entry.
- JCU shall not be liable for any death, injury, costs, expenses, loss or damage whatsoever (including indirect or consequential damage) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into or participating in the Giveaway or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation, non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
- By entering the Giveaway, each entrant represents that he/she is over the age of 18 years or, if under 18, the express consent of his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) for his/her participation in the Giveaway has been sought and obtained.
- Entry into the Giveaway signifies acceptance of all the terms and conditions herein.
All questions and comments on the Giveaway should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com