* Bank draft/cheque
* Electronic Fund Transfer
* Credit Card
* Cash : due to the cost of courses this method is not recommended
* International payment through Flywire
* International payment through Western Union Business Solutions Payment
Please refer below for further information regarding Flywire:
James Cook University Singapore has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, click or go to jcusgp.flywire.com to begin the payment process. If you have questions about making an international payment, visit https://www.flywire.com/help.
Please refer below for further information regarding Western Union Business Solutions:
At James Cook University Singapore we use the Western Union Business Solutions payment portal for making your international tuition fee payments. This is a faster, more reliable way for you to pay. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer, or use a credit card.
Log onto [https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/jcusingapore] to make your payment. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Reasons to use Western Union Business Solutions payment portal
5 Steps to making your payment
- It’s easy to use and you can make your payment faster.
- Save money by choosing a telegraphic transfer from your bank. There are no transfer charges from Western Union Business Solutions for this type of payment.
- You can use your own currency and still be sure that your full payment amount will be made in Singapore dollars.
- Once you make the payment, the exchange rate is locked in for 72 hours, making sure that the full amount is paid.
- You get peace of mind, knowing that your payment will arrive in full, on time, without any extra charges or delays.
- Enter your student information.
- Enter your payment amount in Singapore dollars
- Choose your country & currency* Credit/Debit card for China only - enter your card details, choose your local currency* and make payment on our partner website
- Enter the details of the person making the payment and print your bank transfer instructions.
- Complete your payment at your local bank branch or with online banking using the printed instructions.
Access the international student payment portal
*due to international banking regulations transactions in some currencies are not available. If your currency does not appear as an option, please select an alternative currency such as USD$