How to Apply Online
How to Apply Online
James Cook University offers several study periods and intake commencements. Do check on the available intake offered yearly in Singapore campus for your preferred course below. If necessary, please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for the application deadlines.
|Study Period (SP)||Yearly Intake||Program|
|Study Period 94||January||ELPP only|
|Study Period 95||May||ELPP only|
|Study Period 96||September||ELPP only|
|Study Period 91 & 51||March||All programs|
|Study Period 92 & 52||July||All programs|
|Study Period 93 & 53||November||All programs|
|Study Period 54||January||Executive MBA only|
|Study Period 55||April||Executive MBA only|
|Study Period 56||July||Executive MBA only|
|Study Period 57||September||Executive MBA only|
|Study Period 58||March||Master/Doctor from Psychology only|
|Study Period 59||July||Master/Doctor from Psychology only|
Before you begin the online application process, please ensure you have the following:
- A valid email account as all correspondences related to your application will be sent to this email address including your login user ID and password
- Electronic copies of your documents required for admissions in PDF, DOC, DOCX, and/or JPG format. Files uploaded in other formats cannot be read and will delay the assessment of your application. The maximum file size is 5MB per document. All file names must be in English and describe the type of the document e.g. Academic Qualification.pdf.
Refer to our Online Application Guide for more assistance on how to apply online.
- Highest educational certificate and transcript. Translated and notarized copies are required if documents are not in English.
- Detailed course/subject synopsis for credit exemption applications if applicable. File must be saved in one single document.
- Proof of English language proficiency e.g. IELTS/TOEFL, Medium of Instruction proof etc.
- NRIC (for domestic applicants) or FIN/Passport copy (for international applicants)
- Completed authorization form for agent submitting on behalf of applicant if applicable
- Completed Student Referral Form for students referred by existing students or alumni of the Singapore campus of James Cook University if applicable
- Passport-sized photo in colour and plain white background (without shadows) taken within the last 3 months. File must be in JPEG format and approximately 60 Kbytes in size. Your full face must be shown without any headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
- Your personal particulars
- A valid email address and at least one phone details
- Your address, citizenship and residency, cultural, any disability, and highest level of past study details
- Agree to the application conditions and declaration. Once the above steps are completed, your login user ID and password will be sent to the email address which you have provided.
- Choose your preferred course and intake
- Provide your residential status in Singapore
- Provide your English Language proficiency and academic background information
- Apply for credit exemption and attach subject synopsis where applicable
- Provide emergency contact details
- Provide agent or referral’s information and Declaration by Agent and Student form
- Applicant submission declaration
- Complete the online application