For many years, the Singapore campus has implemented programs to improve and benchmark itself against best practices in its journeys towards excellence.
Notably as the first Private Education Institution in Singapore to be awarded EduTrust Star in 2015, it means recognition of our sustained efforts in organisational improvement and excelling in all key areas of management and the provision of quality education services.
Other awards include:
- Awarded Singapore Quality Class Star in 2016
- Plaque of Appreciation for Community Engagement Efforts awarded by Kebun Baru RC - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (March 2012)
- People's Association Community Spirit (PACS) Awards 2012 - Merit Award, under the “Partners of Grassroots Organisations (GRO)” category awarded by People's Association - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (August 2012)
- Plaque of Appreciation for Community Engagement efforts awarded by Kebun Baru Citizens Consultative Committee - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (August 2012)
- BRONZE Award in the Singapore Health Award 2012
- AustCham Business Excellence Award (October 2012)
- Distinguished Commendation in Community Partnership (August 2014)
- Plaque of Appreciation for Continuous Support and Contribution to the Community (August 2014)
- People’s Association Community Spirit Awards 2015 – Community Partnership Merit Award (SG50 National Day Dinner – Kebun Baru Community Club)
- Central Singapore O.N.E Awards 2015 - Bronze to recognize organization that have made efforts to be environmentally proactive.
- People's Association Community Spirit Awards 2016 - Community Partnership Excellence Award in recognition of its outstanding contributions towards the grassroots movements