Dr. Tang Chun Meng
(+65) 6709 3720
FAX (+65) 6709 3889
- Doctor of Philosophy (Management), Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Master of Business Administration, Utah State University, USA
- Master of Science (Business Information Systems and Education), Utah State University, USA
- Bachelor of Science (Business Information Systems), Utah State University, USA
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Dr Tang has taught business and information technology courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. To enhance learning delivery, he continues to keep abreast of the latest developments in business and information technology. He also has many years of experience supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students in their dissertations.
Dr Tang has actively conducted research in the area of business information systems (IS). His major research areas include IS evaluation, strategic IS, and IS business alignment. He has received research grants, published journal papers, conference papers and book chapters, as well as edited various books. He is familiar with both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Armed with the latest trends in technology, knowledge of successful business IT case studies and best practices, a good understanding of both the business and technology aspects, coupled with strong research skills, Dr Tang has provided professional and affordable IT advisory, business analytics, and marketing research services specifically to small and medium-sized businesses.
Dr Tang is a member of APICS, the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Association for Information Systems (AIS), and the Project Management Institute (PMI). He is also a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Project Management Professional (PMP).