Dr. Wang Pengji
Senior Lecturer, Business
(+65) 6709 3719
FAX (+65) 6709 3889
- Doctor of Philosophy (Business Policy), National University of Singapore, 2010
- M.A. (Industrial Economics), Nankai University, China, 2004
- B.A. (Marketing), Nankai University, China, 2001
Wang Pengji is employed as a Lecturer of Business at JCU, Singapore. She received her B.A degree in management and M.A. in industrial economics from Nankai University, China. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Strategy and Policy at National University of Singapore.
Prior to joining JCU, she actively conducted research on M&A, family business and international business as part of her PhD program. Her doctoral research focuses on the effects of institutional environment on organizations’ symbolic restructurings.
Apart from her PhD research, she gained experience in teaching subjects related to international business. She also worked as a researcher in Hay Group R&D Research Centre for Strategy Execution, Singapore.
Strategic management, institutional theory, corporate governance, international business.
Current research topics include:
- Crisis management
- Institutional environment, corporate restructuring & economic growth
- International expansion and corporate governance of family business