Ms. Carla Bridge
- Degree & Masters Courses & Study in Singapore
- Study at JCU
- Current Students
- The Singapore campus of James Cook University
- Why Study at James Cook University
- Statement of Strategic Intent
- Facts & Figures
- Professional Recognition
- Message from the VC
- Message from the DVC
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board Members
- Annual Report
- Organisation structure
- Examination board
- Our Quality Management Framework
- Our resources
- Staff Profiles
- Applying and Enrolment
- James Cook University, Singapore Mobile App
- JCUS Student Code of Conduct
- Staff Email
- Facilities Booking
- Merit Scholarships
- JCU Graduation
- LearnJCU Help Guides
- Tropical Futures Institute
- Move-Up Scholarships for Current Students
- JCU Success Workshops
- Annual Report 2020
- Clubs & Societies Redirect
- LC APA 7th Resources Redirect
Ms. Carla Bridge
- Master of Applied Linguistics (TESOL), Macquarie University; 2011-2012.
- Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning, RMIT University; 2008-2009.
- Postgraduate Diploma Teaching (Primary), Massey University, 2000.
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology), Massey University, 1995-1997.
Carla trained as a teacher in New Zealand before moving to South Korea to teach English. Since then she has taught in both tertiary and business contexts in China, Vietnam and Japan. She has regularly been involved in curriculum develop and design, as well as teacher support and training. Her main teaching focus is Academic Literacies and critical thinking.
Carla’s research interests lie in the areas of the psychology of the language learner, motivation, metaphor and curriculum development and support.