Ms. Pamela Arumynathan
Teacher English Language Preparatory Program
(+65) 6709 3775
FAX (+65) 6709 3889
- Master of Education (Teaching & Curriculum Development) 2009: Nanyang Technological Institute
- Diploma in Child Psychology and Learning Disabilities 2006: Linguistic Council - Singapore
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Major TESOL) 2003: St. Petersburg State University
- Diploma in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) 2001: Canadian Institute of English
With over 18 years of experience in the field of education, exposed to the nuances and subtleties of the process of language acquisition, and teaching to a variety of international students, Pamela has come not only to enjoy her profession as an educator, but also to execute it with the highest level of professionalism and passion.
She believes in giving students ownership of their learning. Pamela is also responsible for formulating language acquisition training materials and conducting workshops and classes for hospitals and various associations. For the last ten years, Pamela has actively authored many English assessment and workbooks.
- MOOC and its correlation to Learning Depth
- Challenging and Supportive First Year students