- Degree & Masters Courses & Study in Singapore
- Study at JCU
- Campus Maps & Contact Information
- Accommodation Search
- Pre-arrival Information
- Living in Singapore
Off Campus Accommodation
- Ace Suites
- Brickhouse @ Sims
- De Cozy @ Central Imperial
- De Cozy @ The Diamond
- De Cozy @ La Brisa
- De Cozy @ Casa Aerata
- East Lodge
- Evo Global Services @ Euro-Asia Court
- Evo Global Services @ Oleander Towers
- Evo Global Services @ The Regalia
- Evo Global Services @ Sunshine Plaza Residences
- Real Estate Investment Hub @ Loft 68
- De Cozy @ Canne Ville
- De Cozy @ One Leicester
- Cozyhouz Service Provider @ Casa Irrawaddy
- Cozyhouz Service Provider @ Trellis Tower
- Cozyhouz Service Provider @ Vista Residences
- ES Home @ ES Homestay
- Dash Living @ Atrium Residences
- Dash Living @ TRE Residences
- Dash Living @ Sims Urban Oasis
- Dash Living @ Simsville
- Dash Living @ Esta Ruby
- Dash Living @ Versilia On Haig
- Times Overseas Homestay @ Payar Lebar Residences
- De Cozy @ Belimbing
- HomeyDays @ Aston Mansions
- HomeyDays @ One Saint Michael's
- HomeyDays @ Sennett Estate
- HomeyDays @ Sennett Residence
- HomeyDays @ The Aberdeen
- HomeyDays @ Woodsville 28
- Cove Living @ Fortune Jade
- Cove Living @ TRE Residences
- Cove Living @ The Meyer Place
- Cove Living @ Park 1 Suites
- Cove Living @ Pastoral View
- Cove Living @ Kerrisdale
- Cove Living @ Eight Riversuites
- Cove Living @ Apleton View
- Cove Living @ The Centren
- Cove Living @ Sturdee Residences
- The Ascott Limited @ lyf Funan Singapore
- Cove Living @ The Alcove
- Xcel Apartments @ Canne Lodge
- Xcel Apartments @ The Trumps
- Housing Development Board Apartment (HDB)
- Accommodation FAQs
- Pre-arrival Information
Student support services
- Student Handbook
- Student Affairs Directory
- Messages to all Students
- Library Services
- Careers Services
- Psychology clinic
- IT on campus
- Learning Centre
- Counselling and Wellbeing Office
- Attendance & Insurance
- Clubs & Societies
- Campus Culture
- Calendars & Timetables
- You said it. We did it.
- JCU Privilege Programme
- Book Prizes
- About Us
- Applying and Enrolment
- JCUS Student Code of Conduct
- Good Science = Great Business 2018 Festival
- Staff Email
- Facilities Booking
- Merit Scholarships
- JCU Graduation
- LearnJCU Help Guides
- Tropical Futures Institute
- Move-Up Scholarships for Current Students
- JCU Success Workshops
Degrees from the Singapore campus of James Cook University are internationally recognised with the Australian higher education system being one of the best in the world for both quality and high academic standing.
All courses offered on the Singapore campus of James Cook University are James Cook University Australia courses. James Cook University is officially ranked in the top 2% of world universities based on the 2018 assessment by the Institute of Higher Education of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University. JCU is proud to share world ranking status along with many other much older and larger universities.
Our study program provides graduates with the qualifications and skills for entry into the global workforce. All degree programs emphasise skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, effective communication and familiarity with information technologies. Our students consistently gain full time employment within six months of completing their studies.
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING ON CAREERHUB
As a CareerHub registered employer, you can:
- maintain your contact details and list your company into appropriate employment categories
- add a list of contact people within your company who are responsible for recruitment
- add vacancies directly to the CareerHub system for students to search
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CareerHub
- add events you are running to CareerHub for students to search (employment related only)
REGISTERING ON CAREERHUB – IT’S EASY
To register as an employer on CareerHub you need to:
- click on the 'register' button within CareerHub and complete the registration form, nominating a user name and password
- wait to receive approval of your application via email from the Careers & Employment staff
To register on CareerHub, click here.
Career Advisory Centre organizes career fairs thrice a year; field trips and career talks yearly. This serves to facilitate contact between industry partners and students. This provides both local and international students excellent networking platforms to socialize and be introduced to people from various industries. Students have an opportunity to enquire information from industry experts on their career prospect, job markets, management style, culture and employment opportunities. By interacting with professionals, students will gain new connections and learn how to communicate in a professional environment.
There is no fee charged for participating in the career fair.
Employers are welcome to make reference material, hard copy information and applications for your organisation available to students through our service.
All information is promoted and displayed within the Careers Service. There is no charge for this service.
For more information email email@example.com.
The Career Advisory Centre can assist you to organise face-to-face interactions with students via On-Campus Presentations and Information Sessions. Typically this is facilitated through our thrice a year at the Career Fairs that we organised on campus.
We can promote your campus visits to targeted groups of students and assist with venue and audiovisual equipment requirements for your On-Campus Presentations and Information Sessions. Every classroom has dedicated Computer System (Desktop running on Windows and Projector Screen with audiovisual systems) in place. We do not schedule student interviews on campus.
If you wish to discuss your vacancy or recruitment program with faculty representatives, Career Advisory Centre can put you in touch with the respective academic staff.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a discussion.
Career Advisory Centre
Block C, Student Hub
The Career Advisory Centre conducts regular informative employability workshops to assist students in gaining essential job search skills.
The topics available are:
CVs and cover letters
Learn how to construct a successful CV and accompanying introduction letter.
Effective job hunting
Explore different methods of job search and how to use them with confidence.
Gain valuable information about different interview situations and develop positive interview technique.